PAW Awards Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PAW Patrol Little Heroes PAW Awards Competition (the “Competition”) The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and by entering the Competition, entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them.
1. Opening Date: 6 pm on Friday 4th May 2018 (“Opening Date”)
2. Closing Date: 11 pm on Sunday 17th June 2018 (“Closing Date”)
3. Promoter: Spin Master UK Limited (Company Registration No: 5245070) of Spin Riverhead House, Boston Dr, Wooburn Green, Bourne End SL8 5YS (“Spin Master, We or Us”)
WHO CAN ENTER?
4. To enter the Competition:
To enter the Competition you need to do the following between the Opening Date and the Closing Date:
a) you must be aged 18 or over to make a nomination;
b) you must live in the UK or the Republic of Ireland;
c) you and your family members must not be employees of Spin Master, any other company associated with the Competition or their respective associated companies or agents. Your family members include your partner and any of your children.
HOW TO ENTER
a) go to the PAW Patrol Little Heroes Awards page located at www.PAWAwards.co.uk
b) Read the information about the Awards competition and fill out the entry form (together, an “Entry”).
5. By entering this Competition, you understand and agree that:
a) all information provided by you in connection with this Competition is provided to Spin Master
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries will be void
PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION PRIZE
7. There will be 1 winner of each award. There are 8 awards and therefore 8 winners in total. (the “Winners”). There will also be 2 runners up for each Award and therefore 16
8. The Winners will each receive 1 x VIP family weekend pass and glamping experience for max 4 people to Gloworm Festival taking place on 18th & 19th August 2018 at Thoresby Park, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9EQ including expenses of up to a maximum of £200 to cover travel and subsistence, and a PAW Patrol prize bundle which will include:
1 x PAW Patrol Mission Cruiser
6 x Mission PAW Mini Vehicles (together the “Winners Prize”)
1 x PAW Patrol Mission Cruiser
6 x Mission PAW Mini Vehicles (together the “Runners Up Prize”)
10. The Winners of the Competition will be selected by a panel of judges from Spin Master and associated companies from all valid Entries received between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
11. The Winner(s) will be selected on or before the 27th June and Spin Master will notify the Winner(s) on or before Friday 29th June 2018 by email that they have been successful.
12. Prizes can only be awarded to residents in UK and/or Eire so if a Winner has moved somewhere outside the UK/Eire after entering the Competition, their Entry will not be valid.
13. Spin Master reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner (or Winners) if:
a) a Winner does not comply with these Terms or Spin Master has reasonable grounds for believing that a Winner has broken a rule contained in these Terms; or
b) a Winner does not (i) agree to these Terms; (ii) want to receive the Prize; or (iii) give any consent as may be requested by Spin Master within 24 hours; or
c) Spin Master cannot contact a Winner or a Winner does not respond to any requests from Spin Master for information (e.g. confirmation of their address) within 72 hours of such request.
d) A winner when contacted is unable to attend the Awards Ceremony at Gloworm Festival on the weekend of 18th/19th August 2018.
14. Use of Entry: By entering this Competition, you agree that Spin Master may in connection with this Competition use your Entry, including any names or biographical information submitted by you or any statement made by you, for PR purposes and on social media channels with your written consent
15. Spin Master reserves the right to cancel this Awards Competition at any stage prior to the Opening Date or to shorten the time for entering the Competition on notice, if Spin Master thinks it is unavoidable, or if circumstances arise which are out of Spin Master ’s control. If the time for entering the Competition is cut short, winners shall be selected in accordance with these Terms from all eligible Entries received prior to such termination date.
16. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid. Spin Master is not responsible if your Entry gets lost, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, damaged or if you have technical problems trying to enter the Competition.
17. Please take care when entering the Competition to ensure that you provide your correct contact details. Any Entries which are incomplete and/or can’t be read clearly will not be valid and won’t be entered into the Competition.
18. Spin Master shall at its sole discretion determine whether an Entry is valid, based on the entry requirements set out in these Terms. Each valid entry will be entered into the Competition.
19. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entries that Spin Master believes have (a) been made via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling
20. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond Spin Master’s control Spin Master is unable to provide any stated Prize or any part of it, Spin Master reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. All Prizes may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
21. The winner(s) of the Prize shall be responsible for any applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the Prize description.
22. Spin Master will not be liable for any loss or damage however it was caused (including without limitation in contract, tort or statutory duty) in connection with the Competition and/or Prize, other than death or personal injury caused by Spin Master’s (and/or its employees’) negligence.
24. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and if there are any disputes the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.